If you live in Florida, chances are we cover what you ride. Schlitt Insurance Services, Inc insures a full spectrum of motorcycles from street cycles, Harley Davidsons, cruisers and touring bikes to dirt bikes and ATVs.
Credits and Discounts on Motorcycle Insurance
One of the great advantages of having your motorcycle coverage through a carrier like Safeco is that you may save money by having more than one policy with that company. Schlitt Insurance Services, Inc will be able to help calculate how much money you can save.
You also may be able to save money on your premiums if your motorcycle is stored in a garage, if you belong to certain rider groups, or if you have taken a safe rider course sponsored by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation. Call Schlitt Insurance Services, Inc today at 772-567-1188 for more information!
FL – What you need to know about motorcycle insurance
Your motorcycle insurance can include any or all of the options below – contact Schlitt Insurance Services, Inc today to discuss what coverage is best for you.
Custom Parts and Equipment
If you select custom parts coverage, you will receive up to $3,000 in coverage without any additional cost to you. Coverage is available for up to $10,000 in custom parts and equipment.
Your policy can provide you with a roadside assistance benefit of up to $300 per breakdown.
You can pick the motorcycle insurance coverage that fits your needs. Most carriers offer underlying liability limits high enough to satisfy Personal Umbrella requirements, which means that you may be eligible for this additional coverage. In most states, Guest Passenger liability (mandatory on all street bikes) is automatically included at the same limit as your liability selection. Check with Schlitt Insurance Services, Inc to determine your specific coverage.
This coverage provides for certain necessary medical expenses for you and any passenger that are the result of an accident.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
This coverage typically pays for expenses associated with injury or death from an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver. It also covers you if you are hit as a pedestrian.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the streets of Vero Beach – talk to Schlitt Insurance Services, Inc today to find out how to get the best price and value on the motorcycle insurance that’s right for you. Give us a call at 772-567-1188.
Insurance for your ATV, Dirt Bike, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, and more
There’s no shortage of ways to get outside in Florida. Whether you’re hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your insurance policy has you protected.
Schlitt Insurance Services, Inc can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicles. We can help you protect your investment and let you get focus on having fun.
Are your off-road toys covered? Contact our team today to talk about:
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Not Sure You Need ATV, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, or other Motorsports Insurance?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policies, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks in Florida require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
Want to keep your Snowmobile, Dirt Bike, ATV, Golf Cart & other Motorsports Insurance costs down?
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So what can you can keep your rates low?
- Be safe. If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
- Choose your vehicle carefully. Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
- Own More Than One. With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage – insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision – like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the motorsports insurance that’s right for you.